NYT Crossword September 9 2022 Answers
Please find below all the NYT Crossword September 9 2022 Answers. Today's puzzle (September 9 2022) has a total of 68 crossword clues. If you are stuck and are looking for help then you have come to the right place. You can use the filter functionality below in order to quickly find what you are looking for. Simply start typing your crossword clue.
If you are done with the September 9 2022 NYT Crossword Puzzle and are looking for older puzzles then we recommend you to visit the archive page.
Did You Know?
- There are a total of 68 clues in the September 9 2022 NYT Crossword puzzle.
- The shortest answer is PET which contains 3 Characters.
- Snit is the crossword clue of the shortest answer.
- The longest answer is DISAPPEARINGACT which contains 15 Characters.
- Trick of being suddenly nowhere to be found … or an apt description of victory for a 59-Down player? is the crossword clue of the longest answer.
- The unused letters in September 9 2022 NYT Crossword puzzle are J,Q,V,Z